I have honeslty never been happier to see a year end as I am to see 2010 go. 2010 started out horribly, with the death of my grandfather on January 12th. I've never experienced such heart ache. Right after he passed away my grandmother was admitted to the hospital, again. It's been an up and down roller coaster with her health.
That alone should be enough to want to have the year end, but the worst possible thing happened in October. My precious baby girl was hurt by someone who should have never hurt her. She's getting help and getting stronger as the days go by, I know sometime soon she will be herself again or rather as close to herself as one can be after something like that.
I hope and pray that 2011 is better. No, change that. I know 2011 will be better for my little family. We'll make this the best year of our lives yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment